* Guests are offered two holiday houses.
* The house “Dzirnavkalns” was built in late 19th century and has been renovated and adapted to modern needs. It is separate from the owner’s house and has three bedrooms (up to 10 people), a kitchen, WC and shower, sauna, as well as a veranda and a terrace. The old house is pleasantly cool in summer, and nicely warm in winter. Pets are welcome.
* The house “Dzirnavas Pirtsmāja” is located away from the other buildings and has a steam sauna, outdoor tub, and rooms suited for celebrations and spending the night (5 people). Barbecue.
* In the landscaped territory there are 13 cascading ponds offering wonderful water amusements.
* Look for special offers for families for accommodation, sauna house and outdoor tub during winter.