"Līvi" – goat herd, creamery and cheese
One of the largest goat herds in Latvia consisting of approximately 400 goats. The farm contains dairies producing 6 types of soft cheeses. The most popular is the cheese balls with garlic “Good Morning”. You can purchase canned goat meat as well.
* Excursion to the goat farm and creamery.
* Goat watching.
* Humorous stories told by the host.
* Degustation and purchase of cheese (the farm produces 6 types of soft cheeses).
* Pursuant to a prior order, the menu includes tomato soup with goat cheese.
Information about prices:
* up to 7 persons - 20 EUR per group;
* more than 7 persons - 1.50 EUR for children; 2.00 EUR for adults;
* tomato soup with goat cheese – 2.00 EUR per person.
Before 3 g
Lieliska ekskursija ar garšīgu tomātu zupu. Ļoti patika .