"Domu pietura" ("Mind's station") – degustation of home-made wines and purchase
Astra Riekstiņa’s passion for wine fabrication at home was encouraged by her father Kārlis Dumbrājs who had been elaborating these skills for nearly 50 years. Wine cylinders are basically used for fermentation of black currant, rhubarb, red currant, cherry, blueberry, cranberry and quince semi-sweet wines. We are particularly pleased by the possibility to produce the semi-dry grape wine using our own grapes. At the end of 2012, Astra Riekstiņa established her own business.
* Program for degustation of home-made wine.
* Conversations about wine and tips for its preparation.
* Purchase of wine (in advance by calling).
Number of people in the group:
* in summer till 65 persons
* in winter till 35 persons.
Information about prices:
Degustation of 4 different vines, snacks:
* 5 EUR per person, for group - not less than 30 EUR.