"Smeceres Pine Wood" – adventure park, BMX, accommodation, Motocross Track, cross-country skiing
News, winter 2021
The cross-country ski runs are illuminated every evening until 20.00.Ticket for the use of the track
* day ticket 1 eur / children and seniors; 2 eur / adults;
* monthly ticket 4 eur / children and seniors; 7 eur / adults;
* season ticket 10 eur / children and seniors; 15 eur / adults.Opening hours of the administration building
* on working days 9.00 - 20.00
* on weekends 10.00 - 19.00Ski rental
: 10.00 - 19.00Info phone: 26594305
.Face mask is mandatory in the entire area off the track!
Due to epidemiological safety restrictions, the locker room is not available.Info phone
News on Facebook
Video "Madona - active recreation in winter"
* Cross-country skiing (length: 1-40 km; 2,5 km of track is illuminated until 21:00). Tracks are prepared by “retrack”. They are equipped with artificial snow blowers.
* Biathlon track with an illuminated shooting range (30 goals).
* Popular skiing track (length: 25 km).
* Biathlon instructor (upon application).
* Equipment rental (sets for cross-country skiing) (T.26594305).
* Ski maintenance and waxing.
* “Popular Ski Tracks” (3,4, and 5.5 km). The tracks have an easier relief, prepared by “retrack”. These tracks are also available during competitions because they are located outside the area of sports tracks.
* Logistics house (locker rooms, lounge, WC). Workin hours: Mo Tu We Thu Fri 9am-8pm; Sat 10am-7pm; Sun 10am-6pm.
* Accommodation - 5 camping houses, 55 places.
* Rooms for seminars (30-100 people).
* Group catering (upon application).
* BMX track.
* Paved roller skiing track (2.5 km).
* Bicycle track (1-25 km).
* Orientation field with a card and stationary checkpoints (instructor, T. 26532979).
* Beach volleyball and streetball courts.
* Bicycle rental (12 pcs.):
- 3 FAT bike - SCOTT Big Jon Bike;
- 8 MTB SCOTT Scale;
- 1 junior SCOTT Scale 24".
ADVENTURE PARK (T.26532979, 26325924):
* Three slopes. Length: 60-90 meters.
* Obstacle course with rides.
* Challenge track.
* Organization of adventure program for groups and classes. Duration: starting from 3 hours.
* Time of use of the tracks: 2-3 hours.
* Groups are offered campfires!
* It is a certified Category A track. It is suitable for all types of practices and competitions in motorcycling and enduro.
* Length of the track is 1.5 km.
Information about prices:
* accommodation - 6-50 EUR per person;
* camping place - 3 EUR;
* sauna - 15 EUR per hour.
* bicycle rental - 7 EUR per day, 3 EUR per hour.
* three slopes - 3 EUR per person;
* obstacle course with rides - 6-8 EUR per person;
* challenge track - 13-15 EUR per person.
* motocross track rent for 1 hour - 50 EUR.
Prices of ski track use daily ticket – 1 EUR (students and seniors)