The route is 2 km long and allows you to see the central part of Madona Town and learn about its history and development.
There are six stops with information stands where you can either read the information or listen to it (the information is available in Latvian and English). The background of these stands is made of historical photos. The audio stories can be accessed by using this article or scanning the QR code on the stands.
Location of stands and audio stories:
* Birži Manor (stairs at the corner of Biržu and Skolas iela, GPS 56.851822, 26.212338),
* Blaumaņa iela (corner of Upes and Blaumaņa iela, GPS 56.851869, 26.216989),
* Railroad (parking at Saules iela 2A, GPS 56.850367, 26.218797),
* Saules iela (parking at Saules iela 17B, Madona, GPS 56.852602, 26.221431),
* Saieta laukums (Saieta laukums 10, GPS 56.853919, 26.220095),
* Ravine of Love (corner of Raiņa and Skolas iela, GPS 56.852942, 26.217359).