* A one-hour tour around the farm: owner’s story, tasting.
* A four-hour bread baking programme: making dough, firing the stove, making loaves, tasting. You can take your loaf with you. While the bread is in the oven, you can visit the nearby sheep farm “Zīles” or O. Kalpaks’ home “Liepsalas”.
* Wedding entertainment for newly-weds.
* Sale of bread.
* Tour EUR 2 per child, EUR 3.50 per adult.
* Tasting EUR 1 per child, EUR 1,50 per adult.
* Bread baking programme (4 hours) and tasting: EUR 15 per person.
* Accommodation (guest home) for up to 9 people. Price: starting from EUR 100 per home.
* Place for celebrations, up to 35 people.
* Terrace, rental of a party tent.
* Latvian sauna, bathing with whisks.
* Wooden hot tub.
* Campsite: EUR 3 per person.
* Place for picnic, barbecue, campfire, firewood.
* Dogs allowed.