Gretes – memorial site of J. Ilsters, herd of suckler cows
* The organic farm raises suckler cows. Tourists, accompanied by the hostess, can watch the multi-colored flock of cattle and the feeding of calves. The flock contains approximately 150 animals.
* Picnic facilities near the Stirnu Lake (fireplace, boat, catamaran, bathing place, fishing).
* Hiking (300 m) to the memorial site of the first Latvian botanist Janis Ilsters (1851-1889).
* Climbing the Gretu hill.
* Boat rental.
Information about prices:
* up to 10 persons - 10 EUR of the group;
* over 10 persons - 1 per person.