* Accommodation: 15 people (2 holiday homes). Price: starting from EUR 70.
* Place for celebrations, up to 30 people.
Wide territory with 13 ponds.
* Playground with small wooden houses, swings, children trampoline.
* Walking paths.
* Feeding sheep and rabbits.
* Latvian sauna. Price: EUR 40 an evening.
* Latvian sauna. Price: EUR 30 per 2 hours.
* Wooden hot tub. Price: EUR 60 an evening.
* Spot for swimming.
* Angling (trouts, sturgeons, pikes, carps).
* Boats, pedalos.
* Pets allowed.
The house “Dzirnavkalns” was built in the late 19th century, and it has been renovated and adapted to modern needs. Separate from the owner’s house, it has three bedrooms (for up to 10 people), a kitchen, WC and shower, a Latvian sauna, as well as a summer porch and a terrace. The old house is pleasantly cool in summer and warm in winter. Pets are allowed.
The bathhouse “Dzirnavas Pirtsmāja” is located further from the other buildings and has a Latvian sauna, wooden hot tub and a hall for celebrations (in addition, up to five people can also stay over). A shed for barbecue.