* Guided tour with organ performance - 11 EUR/pers.
* Visiting the church - 5 EUR/person.
* Guided tour the church - 7 EUR/pers.
* Ring the bell in the church tower - 3 EUR/pers.
Visit and tours only upon prior application, tel. 25669667 (pastor at the church).
* Services are held on Sundays at 9:00 and on Thursdays at 18:00.
* DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS on Fridays and Saturdays from From 11:00 to 15:00 the church is open for viewin
* News - www.cesvainesdraudze.lv
* The impressive Cesvaine Evangelical Lutheran Church, designed by the architect Paul Max Bertschy and built out of fieldstone and red bricks in 1879, is one of the largest rural churches in Latvia. The building is a striking example of a fieldstone church in the Gothic Revival tradition. The church is also proud of the organ built by the master August Martin (from Erfurt) in 1854.
* In 1964 the last public worship was conducted of that time, but in 1978 the architect Maija Elizabete Meņģele developed a reconstruction design for turning the church into a traditions centre. Cesvaine Evangelical Lutheran Parish got the partially-restored church back in 1990, and six years later in 1996 it received a gift from Riga St John’s Church – an organ built by the master August Martin (1808–1891).
* In 2003 a memorial to victims of the Communist Genocide was built in the church garden (author of the memorial – sculptor Bērtulis Buls). Next to church there is also the oldest cemetery in the vicinity (dating back to 1727).